The family run Pine Rivers Kindergarten has provided exceptional childcare since 1971. Our large spacious building has plenty of character and large rooms that give a light airy feeling and provide lots of space in which our children can play, learn and develop.
The nursery has a homely welcoming feel in which we nurture and care for children and their families. We have created designated areas for the differing age groups of children; this enables us to equip each room appropriately to meet the needs of the individual children.
We pride ourselves on the extensive grounds for exciting outdoor play and exploration. The garden comprises of grassed areas and car tracks, all weather classrooms and decked areas. Not only is it home to our resident tortoises but it is also a big attraction for a wide variety of birds and mini beasts.
We are totally committed to providing excellent care and early learning for children from six weeks to five years of age.
We believe the excellent childcare and education we offer relies on our:
• Rich enabling environments and well planned stimulating activities
• Highly qualified and enthusiastic practitioners who skilfully support the children’s learning and development
• Strong partnerships that we foster with the parents and families of the children in our care
• Commitment to training, valuing and rewarding our staff for the crucial role they play in supporting children’s learning and development
• Ability to ensure that every day is fun filled and different!